Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sorry

I'm so behind on updating this with Ava's weeks and did I even get Week 9 in there? All I know is I for sure am behind at least a week on Ava's progress and today's Week 10 and I am exhausted and sick.

It's taking so much just to write this let alone think but what else do I have to do. It's a pretty slow week at work but honestly I am so much more sick this go round that I spend every minute here trying not to get sick and then going home to a crazy active almost 11 month old eek! Mr. B just went out of town today and will be gone at least until Thursday.

Most times I would be a little relieved to just worry about Ava and myself but he has been good with giving me 20 minutes to decompress when he gets home which usually means I lay on the bed hoping to feel better.

Ava has started this new thing where she almost falls asleep around 7:15 then awakes around 7:35 and wants to play. I don't have energy anymore to keep trying to get her to sleep so I let her play and around 8 she wants to be fed again and go down. She's great sleeping on me every.which.way.humanly.possible but as soon as I put her in her crib she's up. We've been letting her cry it out in there but she's resilient y'all so Mr. B has stepped up to the plate to hold her and walk while I lay there trying not to barf.

So that will be tonight's struggle but I will get the bed with our new uverse (yay for watching recorded shows in bed now) and miss thang maybe just have to join me in there until she's good and tired.

Now onto the CIO other than when she goes down first thing...it's been a work in progress and by that I mean really f*cking annoying haha but we've been doing it.

She averages waking 2-3 times and cries for a good amount of time...she's so stubborn like me. But last night she I think woke up around 10:30 but we don't really count that but only cried for a minute and didn't wake up until I got her to feed her! She generally wakes around 4:30 but I say that's too early and she'll go back down until around 5:45 and that's when I get her feed her and let her get in bed with us.

Because the alarm is set for 6:20 so at 5:45 to feed her isn't a big deal since I fall asleep doing it and she needs to eat before she goes to daycare. Then she usually stays asleep while we get ready which irks me because it's Mr. B's job while I'm in the shower to get her ready and then I get ready and watch her while he showers but she's so peaceful that I won't wake her if she's still sleeping.

I have to say I am looking forward to getting her back on the ol schedule of sleeping until 8 when I'm on leave (hopefully a permanent one hah)

Another thing this whole lay on your left side for blood flow guess what generally helps me feel better...right side. So I do it until I start feeling better and then flip onto my left to go to sleep. I do normally prefer my left or back but hate when I can't. Same goes for sushi, unheated lunch meats, ,medium rare steaks..etc..etc.etc..

I am concerned with not getting enough water. Before getting pregnant even I downed water a lot (one it did help with bf'ing but I like water) and now LOOKING at it makes me want to get sick and even chewing on ice chips now makes me sick. Capri Sun's Tropical Punch is the only thing besides dark carbonated beverages that make me feel ok. I try and stay away from caffeinated drinks because of bf'ing and now pregnancy but carbonated (not out of a can) cokes and dr. pepper's generally ease my stomach for some strange reason. I just want to get over this hump so I can take better care of myself and eat all healthy things and drink tons of water....ugh

10W

No comments:

Post a Comment