Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 7/8 Update

Week 7/8 Update

How far along?: 7 Weeks 3 Days or 8 Weeks 1 day

How big is baby: .51inches long and the size of a Blueberry

Maternity clothes: I wanted to wait until 3 months to tell work (well my office) but I'm going to tell them on Monday after we have the U/S on Friday. I still am not happy about it but I can't hide this bump any longer and NEED to be in maternity clothes. I never thought I'd say that so soon.

Sleep: Ok it's the same I guess but CIO ebbs and flows. Last night was a great night but we'll see. I'm looking forward to some sleep.

Best moment this week: Seeing our little one on Friday!!!

Movement: Ok I'll say this and then judge myself for being stupid...I swear these past two days I have felt flutters...But it seems even too early for 2nd baby but maybe not?

Food cravings: Taco Bell for a hot minute

Food aversions: Everything makes me sick so it really doesn't matter

Gender: Won't know that for awhile.

Labor signs: None for a long long time please!

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)

What I am looking forward to: September 16th when we can see our little one.

Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.

Milestones: Another week down and less than 48 hours until we see the little one

Weight: 164.2 umm yes you read that right! That's like almost 3lbs folks. I'm thinking my milk supply may have something to do with it though since BF'ing had kept the weight off....but I noticed the huge increase oh about Monday and that's when the belly really seemed to pooch out so who knows...maybe there's two in there?! aghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment