Sunday, January 3, 2010

Year In Photo's

Here it is...finally!





My year in review with photo's and links.


There is some stuff I'm quite sure I've forgotten but I wasn't as organized as I plan to be this year.





Fantastic year though!





January-


Abita Pub Crawl. Made us thankful that we are grown up's and had money because the dollar beer available was terrible haha....but we still had a great time!







February-


Luling Parade/Mel's Birthday.


Had a great time at the parade then for some silly reason went down to NOLA to eat at RockNSake and went to Pat O's where I almost got in a fight with a Jerk New Yorker...that's why locals never go to NOLA for Mardi Gras...still fun










March-


Do you remember the whole appraisal debacle?? How could you forget...I blogged about it


here
and here
poop

and here
more crap
and here
more poop
this went on for March, April, AND May!
and in the end we didn't even re-finance...we did switch insurance companies and do save 80 on our house note and some on car insurance so we're happy about that.





April-

Auntie Ashley and Uncle Winnie's Crawfish Boil...we had a blast














We also went to the French Quarter Fest which is Mr. B's and my favorite festival. I always like to think that's part of where we fell in love!








We brought friends this time!








And this is where Uncle Kenny accidentally hurt my ankle haha











I also had my Regional Retreat for work in Daytona. I won an award for the most recognized "hard worker" if you will. It didn't lead to a big raise but it did help me get the max on my annual review!







May/June-


Brought our amazing trip to Europe! Here we are at the Vatican.




Mona Lisa in Paris at the Louvre









Us in Rome






the Moulin Rouge in Paris







June-


Brings our landscaping! It really turned out great.














July-


I attempted to make this cute 4th of July cake from


I've learned a few things in how to make this look like hers haha









July also brought my families annual family reunion. Great family!












We always head to the cemetery after church.







August-


Brought my 25th birthday! It was a little though for me thinking I'm a quarter of a century old...but I got through it since Mr. B bought me my SLR!!!






Birthday's aren't complete with a cookie cake from American Cookie Company










We got dressed up and went to Texas De Brazil to celebrate!







September brought college football!!! LSU football to be exact!


Meeting some May 08 girls for the game!





Afterwards I headed to Rock N Bowl with some friends!



Waiting in the rain for the men to set up the tailgate!








The Florida game with Auntie Mo







Mel helping me make jello shots!









We also celebrated Mr. B's 33rd birthday! I made him a homemade Key Lime Pie so this will be tradition from now on.







October also brought Auntie DC and Auntie Kellie visiting NOLA/LSU. Auntie Mo came along for a night out.






Auntie DC and Auntie Kellie having a beignets at the Famous Cafe Du Monde






Cole B Photography




November-


Brought in Operation Guest Room Re-do. This got me in a lot of trouble with Mr. B but even now he says he likes it :)






Tailgating with friends continued in November.






Auntie Mel came to visit to watch Ole Miss with me...not a good night!




Then there was Thanksgiving!!! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures on my camera with my grandparents but it was fantastic!!!







December brought decorating for Christmas!..Maybe next year's mantle will have a babies stocking :)








Our Christmas Card picture!






It also brought snow on December 5th! In 2008 we got snow on the 15th...I was hoping for some on Christmas but no luck!






December also brought our great trip to Mexico!!!! Our view from our balcony





Tulum






On the beach at our All-Inclusive...







December also got me back into painting...this is the first painting that I gave as a gift. I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself :)






Our tiny tree...we got a fake tree since we were gone for that week in Mexico....not too many presents since Mexico was a big one and Mr. B hadn't wrapped my stuff yet haha

















Mr. B opening his new Costa Del Mar's that he's told me to take back and just get his old ones fixed...he's a good man but he deserves it.













Parle opening his stocking!





Gumbo visited Parle for Christmas!





So did Mattox...





And at last so did Piper...







December also brought Auntie Katti and Uncle Dave down to Nola for New Years...


Here we are at BeerFest.








We had to eat at Drago's!!!!






The Famous Char-Broiled Oysters that Maxim Magazine said was the #5 thing all men must do before dying!!! They are that good.





Auntiepoo and I waiting for New Years!




Happy New Years! To my love this year has gone by so fast and I can't wait to experience 2010 with you!






Thank you to everyone for making 2009 the most memorable year of my life! It was truly a blessing and I hope that everyone has an even better 2010 and I hope that you all experience it with me.




Love to all






Mrs. B

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I'm jealous you got to see Tulum (and Xel ha?). We just got to Chichen Itza and the cenotes before a bunch of hurricanes coming stopped the ferries from Cozumel to the mainland.

    You had a busy and fun year Missy! And god job on the painting!

    ReplyDelete