Thursday, May 14, 2015

Would've been...

Today would've been my 28 week appointment. I would've been tested for GB. 

Instead today was exactly 4 weeks since I was told the most horrific news of my life. 

It honestly just doesn't seem real to me. 
I am very well aware that I am bo longer pregnant. 

Down only 15+ pounds I'm left very thick due to not breast feeding and eating properly. 

I'm left with breasts that still have milk to nourish a baby that is no longer. 

I look at all of the bereavement cards, the flowers, the urn. 

But sometimes it really does feel like a bad dream. 

I had a dream last night that I just HAD to get cracklin.

That's one of the only things that would sometimes settle my stomach for an hour or so. And in my dream I was still pregnant with Grant. 

Talk about a waking living nightmare. 

I found a few songs that were soecifically written about stillborns. I had a little cry but for the most part was just really happy that those songs exist. 

One being from Daughtry. It's great to see a popular group address it. 

I wish there wasn't a need for such songs but glad they exist. 

We'll keep plugging along. One foot infront of the other. 

I have heard some say you need to MOVE ON. 

There is no such thing. 

I will try and MOVE FORWARD. But NEVER MOVE ON. 

Grant the Great I don't even know how to describe my sadness, pain, heartbreak, and yearning to hold you and love on you. 

But I know you do know. Because God showed you and you see because I know you're here with me. 

And one day we will physicslly embrace and I'll never let you go my sweet son. Never. 

My baby you'll always be

No comments:

Post a Comment