Tuesday, April 27, 2010

200

Days left until my due date!

It's crazy to think almost 90 days have already passed since conception!!!

So here I am heading into week 12 and I'm going to tell work this week.

I keep going back and forth on what day I should tell them. I think I should tell my boss before my appointment on Thursday since she'll be wondering why I have so many but then I also want to make sure everything is good...and I'm not actually sure what will happen (I know I don't get an u/s) but I'm guessing she'll use the doppler at least).

And my boss isn't in the center. She's based out of Birmingham so I'm not worried about her so much as the center manager (who isn't my boss) and just so happens her boss will be here too. I'm so nervous to tell them I don't know why.

I think just because I've taken on so much and everyone here is so used to my style of scheduling and what not that it will be a change to have to depend on someone else.

hmpfff decisions decisions.

Yesterday Mr. B text me to say his boss (and friend) was on him almost everyday about am I pregnant yet (because Mr. B told him we were trying not that we were pregnant haha) but he's going to tell him later this week as well.

I guess it's a big week for us.

H's parents and brother come in this weekend so I have to try and muster up enough strength and hopefully will power to get over being sick and clean and do laundry these next few days.

I have a lot to do. Luckily Mr. B said he's doing the lawn tonight so I can do some things while cooking dinner.

Speaking of dinner right now the last thing I want to do is think about food and write out a list for the grocery bleh

11W3D

No comments:

Post a Comment