Tuesday, April 6, 2010

U/S

So....66% of you were right....we just have one little butterball in there!

I have to go to Walgreen's to scan the pictures and I'll upload them tomorrow.

I had to do a vaginal ultrasound which was odd haha

But it was so fantastic! Butterball is measuring on time and I'm glad that we waited today instead of last week because s/he was moving his/her little arm and leg buds around and the hearbeat was strong at 174!!!!

Mr. B thinks its a boy because of it's head haha

Made it sooo real!

5 comments:

  1. How cool! So glad you got to see your little turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good to hear everything is going well. We had fun seeing the first u/s too - she waved her little arm buds and we just melted. haha 174? It's a girl! Haha You guys are going to find out huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's what I read that higher heartbeats are a girl.

    Yah Mr. B wants to know so I said fine. We're going to try and find out before we go to Iowa to see family for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vaginal ultrasound is pretty weird, huh? For me though, as soon as I saw my little bean on the screen - I forgot all about what they were doing though :)

    Did Mr. B get to go with you today? I can't wait to see the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha jess yes it was strange but like you said once I saw the babe I didn't care.

    She was taking her time like here are you ovaries and bla bla bla and it all looks good and wanted to be like "Just show me the darn baby" haha

    Mr. B was actually able to hold off going out of town to see it and I know he was really happy to make it.

    Walgreen's has my cd ready so I'll be uploading tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete