Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guess what I forgot....

My 1 Year Blog Anniversary!!!!!


How could I forget!


It was on Monday and I actually had a reminder set but life is busy so there we have it.
But doesn't that just sum it up really?! My intentions are to always blog about the things I want to talk about and then 3,4, or even 8 days later I finally get to it. Le Sigh. I'd like to say I'll get better but who really knows haha
But I do love my blog and doesn't that cake or whatever it is look freaking yummy!
Yesterday I got a vanilla cone from McDonald's on my way home and it really did ease my stomach. It's funny because I'm lactose so I always have to be careful of my dairy intake or else I pay but since I've been pregnant dairy seems to SOOTH my tummy. Mostly in the form of cream cheesy stuff but since ice cream is apparently working and I think I need another treat for the blogs sake I'm going to stop at Sonic when I leave here. ...which I think I'm going to do because this afternoon has been rough.


No comments:

Post a Comment