Thursday, April 22, 2010

Okay...

First off...
Dear Sciatic Nerve....can you please leave me the F alone! I seriously don't need this on top of getting sick every afternoon.

It started seriously last week and this week it's even worse...I mean I didn't think you get those pains until you were bigger and things were really pressing against it...but I guess not.

Anyways done with that


Today I'm wearing the Bella Band for the first time...mainly I think because I dried my pants instead of letting them air dry but the things keeps riding up which is annoying but all my shirts are short on me now due to these melons that are supposed to be boobs haha

So I went to Target in hopes of finding some maternity shirts that wouldn't be so obvious until next week when I tell work at the end of the week.
And I was so disappointed in their choices...

I normally love Targets clothes but there were pretty much just jeans and tshirts ugh

I ended up finding a shirt in the women's section in a large that way I can grow into it...I'm a dork but I pushed out my belly as far as it would go to see if it would be snug and then kind of pulled it out on the sides since that will expand too and it seems like I could wear it for quite some time...and the good news is it doesn't make me look pregnant right now.

And then I found a wrap dress...the inside hook is stretchy so that's good and I did the belly test too haha

That dress will be easier to tell I'm pregnant but eh whats one more week until I say something.

And then thanks to Jin for mentioning the gummy pre-natals. I had actually gone to Target a few weeks ago and those things were 21 dollars...I was really dumbfounded by that so I didn't get them but I've been so sick at night that I'm not keeping my normal ones down and don't even bother saying try in the morning or afternoon because that makes me projectile vomit.

So I said F it today I'm going and lo and behold they were 12 bucks! And I checked the sign that first time and it was correct so I don't know if they printed the sign wrong, or if it was a different brand but none the less I snatched those bad boys up.

I'm still going to take them tonight after my dinner just in case I still get the same reaction but here's to hoping I can keep them down!

I have a lot to do tonight. I have to do the dishes and clean the kitchen, take out trash and some stuff that we're throwing away, and get the guest bedroom in order since I believe Uncle Ben will be coming this weekend...

Eh I just love coming home and doing nothing when Mr. B is out of town haha

10W5D

2 comments:

  1. Girl, those things are $11.99! I wonder what was there for $21. I wouldn't buy it if it was that much! Old Navy has some cute tops and so does destination maternity (i shop online at their sale stuff). Not sure what to say about the band - I end up tucking half into my pants and folding the rest over the top. Still rides up, but not completely.

    The nerve pain is CRAZY! I even get it sitting down and I'm like "uhhh, I can't really sit on the other side..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's hurting right now at work haha

    Good idea on tucking some in and then folding it over! I'm going to do that tomorrow.

    Yah I got them for 11.99 today but the other day the tag must of been wrong haha

    We have a Destination Maternity here so I think this weekend I'll pull Mr. B along and check things out...You have a such a great bod but mine is so strange (was before pregnancy) that ordering online is tough. But by the time I'll get them in work will know so eh maybe I will do that haha

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete