Monday, April 19, 2010

They've Arrived!!!

I bought some boppy pops or whatever they're called to help with M/S and sea bands...everyone raves about them.

Well yesterday I felt really good and this morning I was too until about 2pm...I jinxed myself ugh but luckily I just checked and both the pops and sea band were delivered today! Whoot. I really hope it works.

I've tried to keep my complaining to a minimal but to think that I could have another month of it makes me want to puke to be honest.

I still need to muster up the strength and courage to talk about last weeks bad comedy episode haha I mean I laugh at it now but damn it was nuts.

I haven't been updating because honeslty the thought of a computer at night is the last thing I want but I have work to do tonight so I'm going to update my photos most likely will a collage of some sort.

I can't believe I'm already 10 weeks along!

I called the hospital last week and got pre-registered. Now I just have to come in at 34 weeks and fill out some consent forms and then I'm all registered which will be great so I won't have to worry about that when the time comes.

I also wanted to find out the price after insurance since it's of course seperate from the doc.

She said when I come in for that registration bring in 500. And that my insurance does a 1000 deductible and then 80% after that but if I meet a 2500 deductible they pick up 100%.

It would actually be cheaper for us to meet the 2500 since she said expect about 3500 total.

I know I have to bring in 200 to the doc in 2 weeks and then the 500 puts us just at 700...I know there will be more deductibles so we'll at least make the 1000 but eh we'll see.

Anyways she said "You have some time" and I was talking with Mr. B and I was like no we don't! He agreed. 6.5 months to plan and save for 3500 lady...thats not a long time haha I mean thats over 500 a month duh

Maybe she was just concerned about mc boooo.

10W2D

No comments:

Post a Comment