Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It Happened...

Just like that a bump appeared!

All day yesterday I kinda felt like dang I feel heavier but I had a dress on so I didn't pay much attention until I got home and changed into comfy clothes and looked in the mirror (as I do everyday and suck in haha) and there it was...

My bump squeeee!

And it didn't go away so I know it was for real haha...it was a little bigger last night vs this morning but still there.

And today I'm wearing the bella band in a serious way.

I'm happy that it just happened though since I'm telling work on Friday.

Tomorrow I'm only here for a few hours before I go to my "dentist" (which really means doc) appointment haha

11W4D

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was hoping you'd get yours soon so I wouldn't be the only one since everyone else got bumps like 3-4 weeks later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE is the pic?!?! I was so excited and there wasn't one. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sorry Stacy I was going to wait until tomorrow when I take my 12 week pic.

    I'll for sure post tomorrow though!

    ReplyDelete