Friday, April 9, 2010

Everyone Needs...

Some projectile bile in the morning haha

Serves me right not grabbing something to eat asap this morning.

I mean I hadn't even showered in my defense and though it was just going to be another gagging episode...nope..

Straight out of the Exorcist! haha

But I felt much better and had some honey nut Cheerios's (no milk) and did better.

I had a plan to leave today at 2 and I definitely am sticking to that.

We had so much trash from cleaning out the garage and if I wasn't leaving early then I'd head straight to LTown without going home and since people like to steal people's garbage cans I couldn't leave that bad boy out all weekend. And then I thought that would give Parle some more time to hang in his spacious laundry room instead of being boarded.

Normally we take him to Uncle Winnie's house but this weekend I just want it to be quiet especially after I leave the festival and go back to his house by myself.

Everyone needs some time alone right?!

And then I didn't want to pack last night because I wasn't feeling well so I'll have some time to do that too.

I told my aunt via email...(My mom's sister). All I did was attach the photo's and just said check em out.

She wrote back that she was crying in her cubicle and people were going to think she was nuts haha

She's such a great woman and it's amazing how she can be such a warm loving great mother, wife, daughter, sister, and aunt but my mom turned out the way she did. Yes they did have different things happen in their lives but my mom chose drinking and drugs and to not care for her children. I will always say my mother is ill mentally in some ways (nothing that couldn't be helped with a therapist and medication) but her choices in life surely haven't helped her.

I'm just so glad that I have a relationship with my wonderful aunt who is great and so happy for us.

She's so great that her and her daughter took the Amtrak from Iowa to Louisiana for my wedding. It was 1.5 days for riding each way and not as fun as they thought it would be haha but she did it and she's a great person.

Anyways in a way it was better then telling my dads side since she really knows what I've really gone through in life.

One morning she stopped by...not even sure why she did on her way to work. My mom was yelling and screaming about not wanting to get up and take us to school and we'd have to walk if she didn't obviously...so she took us and she told me "I don't understand how someone can be so cruel to their kids for not doing anything wrong"...
See my aunt is very passive and emotional and she normally never would say any bad things about anyone so for her to say that to me I was shocked but glad someone besides me saw it.

I don't know if that makes any sense but with her so excited just made me feel like yes this is a great thing and I'm going to be nothing like my mother was to me and if I ever see that I have the same things going on in my head I'm going to seek help because that is something that worries me a lot.

I know many people say they don't want to end up like their mothers but I truly couldn't bare to be like that.

Anyways I had a strange dream last night that involved me pushing my baby BOY out in two pushes, then he was like 7 months old already, a mo-ped, Michael Jackson, people that I haven't seen in 10 years....very random haha

But first baby dream. If only labor will go that easy haha

1 comment: