Monday, April 19, 2010

Names

So yesterday morning Mr. B said "Let me buy you breakfast" haha I find that so cute and charming being we have a shared account and that account only.

But while at breakfast I said "we need to start discussing names" (Now I've always had one girls name picked out since oh like the age of 15 and I really like a certain boys name) but was afraid because Mr. B would kind of grimace and say he didn't know.

I was shocked when he said "Well I thought we already had that planned out" haha

And I was like what name?? and He said Jacob Michael (My great grandfathers name was Jacob and his grandfathers name was Jay)...so it works.

And then he said yah and your grandma's dog for a girl haha her last dog's name happens to be my girls name but she's had so many dogs in her life that I would bound to run into a problem.

So Chloe Elizabeth for sure if it's a girl and I think Jacob Michael is like 95% so that's great!!! It's not about getting what I want I just think that they are great names...haha but I said are you sure? Because I want him to like them...he's just so much more excited then I thought which is great.

One less thing to worry about hah

10W2D

1 comment: