Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Time For A.....

Bella Band.

Uh yah I put on some capri's for work today and they were definitely snug to start off with but as the day went on it got so uncomfortable! It's just bloat but still I figured I better go ahead and get it now because I want to hold off as long as possible in buying maternity pants.

But goodness gracious I can't wait for 4:30 to come on so I can unbutton these suckers on my drive home.

I have to stop at Walgreen's since I couldn't wait the 1/2 hour since I was starving on my lunch break to get my pictures and the CD haha

I'm also going to pick up some Lemon Heads (Thanks Jin)...I did hear sour stuff makes nausea better but she used them and I know she's been sick and it helped so I'm willing to try anything.

I think the computer definitely worsens it...I can tell in the afternoons it's much more severe at work then it is if I'm just at home relaxing. It's going in spurts now where it will be good for a day or two and then one day will be like someone took a bat to me and it just is terrible.

But I'm working through it and I'm trying to think that I only have 3.5 more weeks if that of this.

I've been having some crazy sex dreams lately....anyone else experience that??? haha I mean some crazy ones that I don't even want to admit to Mr. B let alone to you hah

Mr. B brought up the idea of buying a doppler. Part of me does want one because I longed for more time to hear the butterball's heart beat yesterday but then part of me is worried that if I can't find it that I'll freak out when nothing is wrong.

They weren't as expensive as I thought...so we'll think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the band helps you! Get one in the size you are now and one a size bigger. I have 2 the same size (one I think) and they're both really tight now.

    You notice the computer thing too? I thought it was just me since I'm staring at that sucker 8 hours a day. Not sure how to fix that just yet.

    No crazy sex dreams. Just weirder dreams than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lemonheads really worked! Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete