Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something that is irking me

Ok I know I talked about it on here before (I think before I turned it into all about butterball) but my younger brother and his younger gf are having a baby in August....a girl....

So he's 22 and will be 23 in September and she just turned 20 I believe...and right now their facebook statuses are always I love you and the babies name and bla bla bla...which is great. I'm happy they're so excited because that will help them out however of all people my brother should know what young pregnancies can do and not having enough money can do.

He does dry wall and I think sometimes works at the truck stop?? She's a waitress at a local little place talking about getting a 2nd job (then at 5 months pregnant) because they need money to get an apartment together (which they did this weekend).

Im glad they're trying to be responsible but the reality is she can't keep waitressing and who will watch the baby and what happens when she can't work and drywalling is slow right now...yada yada yada I sound like a mom I know.

Anyways I was looking at the gf's FB and came across one of her friends who's also 20 and is pregnant.

In her pictures her room is always a mess and things are everywhere and her notes even say the daddy isn't around and she hopes he sticks to his word of providing (which we all know most likely won't happen) but she of course took some pictures and this is what IRKS the crap out of me!

At like 4 months her title is "Look how fat I am" or when she's 6 months "I can't believe I thought I used to be fat because now I really am"

I get complaining about morning sickness because it really can hinder you're entire day, week, and for some of us months now, and the sciatic nerve that just WON'T GO AWAY, or constipation (yah it sucks) or the hair growing like crazy, and let's not talk about me becoming Sybil in 2.5 seconds haha

but one thing I've always looked forward to was having a baby bump!!! Now don't get me wrong when you get up there to your 9 month and you don't know if you even pee'd in the toilet or on yourself, or need your husband to put your shoes on I get then you can say "I'm a blimp" but never "I'm fat" and you sure as hell will never hear me say those words when I'm 4-6 months pregnant.

That to me just shows immaturity. It's not even something to complain about. Sorry just irks me.

Vent over

:)

11W3D

No comments:

Post a Comment