Monday, September 13, 2010

Couples Shower!

We had a great time! We had a ton of folks show (I think about 30ish adults and some kids) and it was just great to see all the folks come out and support Mr. B and I. I truly realized how many folks already are in love with Ava :)

I'm tired of fiddling trying to get enough space in between the pictures to talk about them.

1st- Me at 31 weeks.

2nd- We played a game where instead of just trying to guess how much toilet paper goes around me we do it for the couple. Mr. B was THRILLED let me tell you hah

3rd- Let the measuring begin!

4th- I am in love with that bunny that has it's own little blanky that says Ava Grace on it...how stinkin cute!

5th- Mr. B partaking in the men's game of who can suck the beer out of the bottle first.

6th- The other guys.

7th- Auntie Mel and I...does my belly look huge or what?!

8th- Shannon, Me, and Mel (Shannon and her husband put the shower together and did a FANTASTIC JOB!)

9th- Shannon, Amanada, Me, and Mel. Little Miss Amanda wanted me to have her going home beanie cap for Ava...that was the sweetest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment