Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do you...

see that up there?
Yah that's 59 days folks...59 days! Yikes! That's really not that long yet it still seems so far away. I started feeling this way at like week 28 where it has gone by super fast but at the same time stood still...I don't know it's hard to describe but another momma to be agreed with me, but she's 36.5 weeks so she's lucky she's almost there!

Oh and my In Law's are coming back tonight haha
Too bad they even had to leave on Sunday!
Mr. B in law has a job interview in Beaumont Tx tomorrow. That's about 45 minutes west of Uncle Benny and about 3 hours from us...which is much better than the 8ish that it takes to get to TN.

Meanwhile Mrs. B in law is going to wash and iron (her choice not mine) the rest of Ava's clothes that we got from them and the shower and she said she'll do anything else I need like clear out my cabinets in the kitchen haha.

I do need to make room for cabinet for Ava's stuff since she now has a cute lil Ava sippy cup her daddy got her, and she has a ton of bottles that we just got and LSU ones too haha and I'm sure before I know it she'll be getting bowls and what not. I wouldn't mind just putting her bibs in there but not sure the cabinet can hold the 52 gazillion that we have already haha

I hope Mr. B in law can help Mr. B hang Ava's wall letters on Friday because I don't trust Mr. B to do it on his own and he was going to do it on Sunday and now he's going golfing...which is fine by me...it'll be nice to have a day to sleep in and relax especially since Saturday is the LSU game

I seriously can't breath anymore and it's annoying and getting my anxious which I know won't help the breathing situation. On the right where it has already updated and said 32 weeks it said that she maybe flipping to head down soon because right now she's lying from side to side very very high so maybe if she flips to head down that will help.

The only relief I get is if I'm sitting in my work chair and bend over sort of like when they tell you to put your head between your legs if you're hyperventilating...and clearly I can't sit like that all day...I wouldn't get any work done and folks would probably think I was nuts hah

I was just sitting here thinking what if I had Ava when I'm full term at 37 weeks...that's only 5.5 weeks away...now that my friends seems much closer than 2 months. Mr. B would sure love that since it's his bday but I really want to make sure that I don't come back to work until after the first of the year because I get that day paid and it's an extra day with little miss thing.

I'm already getting discouraged trying to figure out who will be visiting when. Everyone wants to come at the same time and I know I just can't handle having more than one set of folks there even if they're in a hotel.
We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment