Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 30

How far along? 30 weeks ::deep breath:: 75% of the way through, & full term status in 48 days

How big is baby? 17 inches (head to feet) and 3.5 pounds

Weight gain/loss? 33 lbs

Maternity clothes? exclusively plus a swellybelly band for shirts that are too short (looks like I have a shirt underneath) and the underclothes suspenders to keep my pants up...thanks to Jin because that thing rocks!

Stretchies? Still just the ones on my boobs thank goodness

Sleep? Is good until I have to pee like 5 times a night haha

Best moment this week? another week closer

Movement? oh all over and much harder

Food cravings? none

Food aversions/foods that make me sick? none

Gender? Girl!

Labor signs? Some BH going on. Once a day usually I'll get an intense one that's sever cramping for a few seconds

Belly button in or out? Sometimes it's really out and sometimes it's just semi hah

What I miss? sex and walking normal

What I am looking forward to next week? NINE WEEKS TO GO. AHHHH!

Milestones? 95-96% viability!!

New things this week? The waddle. Feet hurt after walking for about 10 minutes. Belly feels heavy every time I stand up.

Weekly Wisdom? take it easy

Emotions? even....just getting anxious

Belly/Body Changes? swelling in my feet and ankles...belly continues to grow haha...hips hurt a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment