Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 32

How far along? 32 weeks...8 Months whoot

How big is baby? about 18 inches (head to feet) and about 4 pounds

Weight gain/loss? 35 lbs..so only about a lb a week which is normal...glad I've slowed

Maternity clothes? exclusively plus a swellybelly band

Stretchies? Still just the ones on my boobs thank goodness

Sleep? This week has been a freaking nightmare. I could handle peeing a lot but now I'm just uncomfortable and can't breathe

Best moment this week? Making it to 32 weeks!

Movement? oh all over ...5am this morning she would hit the left then the right...left then right...I bet it looked hilarious

Food cravings? none

Food aversions/foods that make me sick? none

Gender? Girl!

Labor signs? Some BH going on. Once a day usually I'll get an intense one that's sever cramping for a few seconds

Belly button in or out? Out for good now

What I miss? sex and walking normal

What I am looking forward to next week? Just another week closer to meeting my baby girl

Milestones? honestly I've been feeling sick the past two days so I'm not thinking of anything haha

New things this week? I got the flu like symptoms from the little girl and lady that threw my shower for me. It sucks..today I really haven't eaten much. A bagel with cheese, a big orange, and some animal crackers. Water doesn't even feel good.

Weekly Wisdom? Get some comfy cloths/pj's for the hospital/when you get home since you'll live in them.

Emotions? They have evened out unless Mr. B says something stupid of course haha

Belly/Body Changes? swelling in my feet and ankles...belly continues to grow haha...hips hurt a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment