Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Beautiful Baby Girl...

Mr. B said that for part of my birthday gift I could get the 3D/4D Ultrasound. I was so excited even if I had to wait a month (just so I knew she'd be developed enough to make it worth our while since we had to pay out of pocket)
Our appointment was set for 4pm today but yesterday at 5pm they called to say they had to reschedule...I was bummed but we picked this morning and they upgraded us to the next level (which was getting the dvd of the 4D and we got an extra cd of 3D's)

The lady was fantastic. She is in the right profession because she goes on and on about the babies (I would love to think she just thought Ava was that adorable but I'm sure that wasn't the case...but she had me thinking that haha) but she said my Amniotic Fluid was fantastic...nice amount and really clear!

Ava loved being in front of the camera and we got so many pictures of her. We got 86 and she says normally it's half of that! She didn't smile per say but she did bouder (which is cajun french for pout) pronounced boo day tee hee


She was practicing her swallowing because she kept opening and closing her mouth which we got on the 4D..very cool. For some reason with all that technology they don't do weight which is what I wanted! Darn it!

But she had fat rolls behind her neck and knee's so she's just like her momma...
She had my feet with her 2nd toe bigger than her 1st toe haha
She has my small ears
I think she has both of our lips because we both have nice sized lips
I think she has Mr. B's nose and forehead haha

Oh and she has a ton of hair! You can't see it on the 3D but on the 2D you could see the strands and the girl was freaking out over it...you could see it hanging off the back of her head by her neck and I told her I had a TON of hair when I was born! And the funny thing is I haven't had heartburn at all. She also said she had pretty eyelashes awww

I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment