Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 31

How far along? 31 weeks ::deep breath:: Not sure why it hit me big time now but it's coming folks

How big is baby? 18 inches (head to feet) and 3.5 pounds

Weight gain/loss? 33 lbs..sticking to that until I get weighed next week

Maternity clothes? exclusively plus a swellybelly band

Stretchies? Still just the ones on my boobs thank goodness

Sleep? Is good until I have to pee like 5 times a night haha

Best moment this week? Seeing my baby girl in 3D! And my shower this Saturday!

Movement? oh all over and much harder

Food cravings? none

Food aversions/foods that make me sick? none

Gender? Girl!

Labor signs? Some BH going on. Once a day usually I'll get an intense one that's sever cramping for a few seconds

Belly button in or out? Out for good now

What I miss? sex and walking normal

What I am looking forward to next week? 2 months left if we go to the due date!

Milestones? 95-96% viability!!

New things this week? Severe hip pain in my right side (not surprising since I had surgery on my left knee a few years back and have used my right leg as a crutch but now that I have the weight and every thing's shifting it's really hurting)

Weekly Wisdom? Eat before you go to the hospital. It will feel like you have to poop haha

Emotions? even....just getting anxious

Belly/Body Changes? swelling in my feet and ankles...belly continues to grow haha...hips hurt a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment