Monday, September 27, 2010

Ok so...

I seriously overestimated my body to be this amazing pregnant woman body and that's not true at all.

Saturday was the LSU game and since I knew the week before I was out there tailgating for 8 hours before the game was to start (I ended up leaving because I couldn't do it) I wanted to make the game. The game happened to be even later at 8p instead of 7p.


So I got out there at like 1:15-1:30. Well it was packed so I had to park a not so far ways away if I weren't pregnant but definitely further away as a pregnant chick.


So then I just sit and lounge for the next 5ish hours and Mr. B and I head to the game which is a good walk in and of itself. Then I have to walk up ramps...like 4 of them haha. Then I have to walk up 13 rows of steps. But we make it and I'm good. I do go to the bathroom about 4 times but hey the stairs were exercise.


Then we leave and I have to walk and climb up some stairs...I took a break haha....and about the 3rd qtr I looked at my feet specifically my left and my entire foot and ankle were swollen like I had broke the darn thing.


So we get back to our spot and I prop my feet up while we wait for traffic to die down. We get home and I immediately put lots of pillows in our bed but do you know how hard it is to properly prop your feet up on your side because I can't sleep on my back...


But when I woke up my feet/ankles were back to normal yippee!!!!


But when I got up o.m.g y'all it felt like someone had my hips in a vice grip, and the right hip hurt worse (doesn't surprise me) and my right quad hurt (again doesn't surprise me).


All day I hurt. And today I still hurt a little.


Next week the game is at 2:30 which makes me happy and I'll have to be out there for 8 but this time since we're driving together I'll be able to get a spot right by our tailgate so it won't be so bad. Then I'm done folks.



Anyways I headed off to BB&B today because we need extra storage in our guest bathroom to make room for Ava's stuff. I lifted the damn box into my cart at the wrong angle and immediately felt my stomach hurt haha but I managed...and then the lady asked if I wanted someone to help me out to my car but I said no and was smart enough to do it differently when sliding it into the trunk. Mr. B will definitely be getting that thing out!


Here's a picture

So I'll transfer all the guest towels to this and find some cute stuff to put in the shelves and then Ava can have the wider cabinet under the sink since we'll have more then just towels for her.

Weeee

No comments:

Post a Comment