Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buyer's Remorse/Bday Present

Ok well I love to spend money but I hate it...I've always been that way. Part of it is because one side of my family has money and they blow it and the other well....some months we prayed the electricity would stay on.





So I tend to be really frugal with my money in certain categories and then blow it in others.





I have really wanted a Wii because I wanted to get back into shape but I also really wanted an SLR. I really would like to get good enough to start shooting. And no I don't think I'll have a full fledge photography business out of a building or anything but I would like to be able to take on a few clients for little things and if it goes well expand from there.





And I searched and searched and found the best deal possible just for the camera...and you all know my love for Best Buy. But they were like 150 more then this online company even though I wanted to buy from there since I get triple reward zone points on something for my birthday but that still won't equal 150 bucks.





So I did it. And I immediately felt sick to my stomach and then Mr. B starts in on I couldn't find that many reviews on the company bla bla bla...listen I don't need this. I already have anxiety over it geesh.





Now I'm on Amazon trying to find cheap but good accessories.


Anyways without further ado here is my new baby....



The Canon Rebel XSi.....yah I'm a little wet bwahaha.

This will tide me over for a couple of weeks at least :)

1 comment: