Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So sad...

So Mr. B called at lunch to say that they had the lunch break and then when they went back the jury would be selected.

It is a vehicular manslaughter case where a 5 yr old was killed and the 3 yr old is on a feeding tube. The guy that hit the family was apparently on a bunch of drugs.

Mr. B didn't get picked though. They randomly drew numbers and 1-14 stayed I guess to then be asked questions and narrowed down.

That is just so sad and I'm glad that he didn't get that because he'd really be freaked about having kids and what could happen.

So my camera did arrive! Without a signature which was odd..we have an alcove so nobody from the street probably could see if but since we didn't have the option to buy insurance I was worried. But with Mr. B getting back he got it...and I told him not to open it because I wanted to do the honors tee hee!

I'm soooo excited. I am so bored here...really. I think I may dip early

No comments:

Post a Comment