Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not Happy....

In fact I'm irate.

Last night I started to see signs of AF roaring her ugly ass head...and I just burst into tears. I got it together and was reading my book and then BAM! Burst into tears again...and that happened about 3 times before I called Mr. B and woke him up and proceeded to cry uncontrollably for the next 5 minutes while he did his best to soothe me over the phone...he's a good man I tell you...and a patient one too boot.

This morning definitely shows more signs of her ass so at least I don't have to go take a blood test.

However this means this was a 40day cycle and I'm not pleased with that at all.
But what I will do is tonight enjoy a nice glass of wine because last night I made some really yummy tartines and thought geez a glass would go perfectly but I didn't!

So tonight, and tomorrow, and Saturday I will relax with an adult beverage because I sooo need it after these past 12 stressful days.

And we didn't win the lottery....I mean seriously FML haha I knew we wouldn't win but hey that would make a shitty day turn into the best day of my life...well until I get pregnant and that will be.

Buuut I digress. Now at least I know and I can relax about it until next month! oy vey

No comments:

Post a Comment