Friday, August 14, 2009

Not Looking Back...

ok easier said then done but I have to let this go.
Last night I tested again ....well twice haha and both were negative. I think now AF just won't come because I'm stressing over this.

So last night I told Mr. B "I'm having a fucking glass of wine" and yes I did use the F bomb because I'm tired of this...and I have been sooo moody this week.

And I really enjoyed it.

And Mr. B comforted me by saying that he would've been really excited if I was and he's just worried about his job picking up and we'll continue what we're doing now and if we're not pregnant at the end of the year we'll really start trying with charting and stuff to further know my body etc.

So now I guess we're going to have to do the deed every other day since I have no clue when I'll be ovulating this month...geez it'll be like our first month together (well hey I waited two weeks).

So tonight we're heading to Aunt Jen's work going away party at Kona Grill. And I'm going to have some wine or a beer hah! Take that body...and maybe some sushi.

And then we may go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something similar to watch the Saints play and I will partake in eating junk food and having beer...so take that times two body!

I just can't worry about it anymore because after like 7 tests I'm pretty sure I'm not. haha

So I'm looking forward to my night out with Mr. B and tomorrow I think I'm going to con him into going downtown so I can play around on my camera.

I'd really like to get into photography and start doing it on the side to make some extra cash. Who knows maybe I'll be good enough and established enough that when I do have a child I'll be making enough to not have to work full time and can be sort of a stay at home mommy.

Well next week Mr. B Senior goes to the doctor for his heart/clogged arteries...I really hope all is well with him.

Well now what am I going to do with the other 3.5 hours I need to waste???

No comments:

Post a Comment