Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pissed

There are a few other choice words I could use but this will do.

I tested today and it's still negative...and I'm flat out f'n pissed.
I would either like to get my period or be pregnant. I'm tired of worrying oh geez maybe I should go to the bathroom because I just started and then realize nope.

I now have lower back pain and that's not a symptom for me for AF. It started last night at about 9 while I was reading my book in bed and didn't stop until about 1am. I had to prop a pillow at a strange angle to get some relief. Then this morning at about 8:30 and it's still going on.

Whatever I'm not stressing over it...I'm just getting pissed now.

I haven't told Mr. B because I don't want him worrying but I'm telling him tonight because who knows whats going on with me.

I'll wait to test on Saturday (which will be torture) and then if nothing on either end I'll call my doc on Monday to see what she thinks is going on.

I'm now more worried something is seriously wrong.

Oh well I get my camera today well I bet I don't because it's FedEx and it was out for delivery already and I know they'll require a signature so I'll have to pick it up tomorrow.

Mr. B is back for Jury Duty and since I haven't heard from him I'm assuming he's in the process of being picked....although the judge didn't actually show until 10am yesterday. So we'll see.

Maybe he'll be home in time to sign for it. Otherwise at least the FedEx place is close to my work so I can pick it up tomorrow and since my system will be down for most the day tomorrow I can fiddle with it..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment