Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ugh

I'm so bloated today...like to where I look like I'm 5 months pregnant. I don't get why I'm always a little bloated but why am I so bloated today....how many times did i just say bloated? haha

Anyways I went to the gym yesterday to sign up! I had to wait a while and this little girl who looked 17 but had a 2 year old showed me around.

There were so many tools there. But from my experience no matter what gym I've been to there are always those dudes who just think they're too cool for school.

It will serve the purpose. The guy I met with isn't the owner but he gave me the deal. They wanted a 2 year ummm no. I did a one year since it saved me 10 a month and figured if I really need to get out of it I'll change a bill to our friends house 30 miles away for a month haha.

But here's the deal. The owner does an orientation with you before you actually get to use the equipment. I do appreciate this as far as making sure I understand my body, nutrition, and supplements however I think it's bullshit that I may have to wait 4 or 5days because our schedules just won't work. I want to go work out now. I don't want to know about nutrition and I don't want to know about supplements...I'm not interested in buying protein shakes, powder, or bars. I know my body. If I just worked out 3-4 times as week I'll lose some weight and feel better about myself.

The only thing I can do right away is the classes at 6 everyday. Well no because Mike gets home at 6 and I try and have dinner ready or at least going.

Most days that I work out I won't get home until 6 but at least we'll be eating no later then 6:30 instead of 7.

So I have to call in a few minutes and hopefully he can see me either today or tomorrow...well I didn't bring my gear so tomorrow would probably be better.

And from then on I just want to do the elliptical and weights if no tools are on them and lose my happy ass mmmkay thanks.

Our home computer has a virus...and just before you say "well dumbass you should've had an anti-virus on it" I did...I had that and anti spy ware but this virus is so bad that it goes in and blocks your anti-virus before it has time to run and quarantine...and just so you don't think it's just me Mr. B's cousin had the same thing happen to him. We do know a computer guy so I'm going to have Mr. B take it to him to see if he can fix it for less before I take it to Best Buy or something.

I'm ticked because my ITunes was on there and I really wanted to download another cd or two so I can work out.

oh well.

I got new tennis shoes yesterday! I ran to Kohl's to get Mr. B some new work pants and other crap so I decided to look at shoes. I have a pair of Nike Shox but they are so tight on my feet that my tootsies hurt like a bitch afterwards. I need a wide shoe.

So I saw they were having a sale and picked me up some Adidas for 31 buckaroo's dudes! And they are in wide and comfy as all get out! I'm excited.

I refrained from buying any more work out clothes because I have enough and have t-shirts to wear until I can fit into my workout tops properly again.

Well Mr. B in law had his MRI yesterday and they were able to move up his neurologist appointment to this morning...actually they should be in it right now. So we will know what's going on with him and if they're going to operate or what they'll do.

I'm just tired of waiting to see if it's good or bad...so hopefully I know something soon.

Well that's my exciting news for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment