Monday, August 10, 2009

Let's Talk

about this wonderful thing called a period...and when a period doesn't show up when it's supposed to that's supposed to be a BFP or Big Fat Positive for all of you folks who don't know the lingo haha.

So I was due to start AF (aunt flo) on Saturday. I'm seriously like clock work. Every single 28th day she come's. And she didn't. And I secretly got excited but thought eh tomorrow's a new day.

And Sunday came....and went with no AF.

And then today I took a test and it was negative. Now I had already had my morning pee and I did drink some water and the test was from the Dollar Tree so maybe just maybe I diluted it and the test wasn't strong enough. That's what I'm really hoping for.

I have never been late in my life so this is just so strange to me. But after talking with some women they tested and it was negative and it was about a week later they finally got a positive. So I won't stress (and no I haven't been stressed at all lately).

Le sigh....vibes my way.


And I feel terrible even writing about this because I know we well Mr. B goes back and forth about children and I know he will be super happy but he's scared but I hate talking about it knowing that some girls have been trying for a while. But I guess me being concerned and not jumping for joy when you have a terrible marriage is probably already appreciated.

Anyways here's to hoping I can hold off and wait until Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I only got BFPs with mid-day pee...try that and GL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that SMU (second morning urine) works better as well. But I'd say dont invest in a digital until it's like wednesday or thursday and still nothing. GL!

    ReplyDelete