Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend Wowza.

Well the entire weekend actually wasn't too bad but Friday was crazy.

I decided to partake in drinking and eating sushi because honestly I can't take this anymore and I figured if I stopped stressing and had fun my period would come...but it didn't.

I finally told Auntie Jen in my drunken stupor that 3700 for a week in St. Lucia was a lot on anyone let alone a wedding..she was drunk too so it was ok haha.

Then Uncle Kevin turned into Motor Biker Piker and they got in a fight and we left and he was locked out and that was that.

We went home. Saturday we met up with them to hang for a while and then I zonked Saturday night.

But we noticed I was getting quite a bit of acne on Friday and Saturday and then Sunday too boot! And as I was making breakfast I felt it....yep heaved twice! So after breakfast Mr. B said "I'm going to buy another stinking test" and it came out as the rest...NEGATIVE!

So now I'm like ok why is my body acting like a 12 year old getting acne for the first time and what's up with getting sick.

And nothing today. So I called up my doc and spoke to a nurse who said "well technically it may not show up on a pee stick yet"...haha I just laughed in my head like "is this some funny joke" so she said that I could come in later this week like Friday but they close at Noon...then I got to thinking I don't want to have to wait for the weekend to get the results so I think I'll call and try and get in early Thursday morning so that I can know by Friday.

Then if it is negative maybe they can call in that pill that starts a period so I can get on with my life.

You know before I really did want to be pregnant and I kept telling myself that I wasn't and it was ok...just let the period get here already but Mr. B has surpassed every expectation of mine during this whole waiting game that I really would like to be because he's so excited...well trying not to be.

But at the same time geez I hate that my body is acting this way since this has never ever happened to me.

Anywho's so Mr. B left to go out of town today. He won't be back until Friday. Which is fine but now some jackass who's local met up with his big boss at a show and tried to be cocky when really Mr. B was right...he'd always ask for the cocky guy (part owner) so how would he know to ask for another guy if you never told him??? So don't go tell Mr. B's boss that if you call Mr. B at 11:30 at night when we're sleeping and quiz him on who he should ask for (and if he gets it right he'll buy from us forever) and when he says one guy is gone but then says your name (when you're the freaking owner) that isn't right...that really ticks me off.

You should've told Mr. B long ago listen this is the guy that you should be dealing with...but the kicker is this owner has bought stuff before from Mr. B so fuck what do you want from him??

This little ass was probably drunk and thought it would be a funny joke...well no it wasn't because he started to play God and so help me if Mr. B gets fired from this I will take my ass straight up into his office and let him have it...jackass

Anyways done with that rant.

I really don't have much of anything to say...oh my grandparents bought their airfare for Thanksgiving! I'm super excited and just know that they will break the curse of hosting terrible Tday's...and before you think it's us...it's never us. The past two years two different sets of people have gotten drunk and gotten into huge fights and ruined Tday for us. But I know my grandparents won't do that haha.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I will be shocked if you aren't pregnant. ALL the signs are there! Get on that blood test asap.

    ReplyDelete