Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can't wait...

for tomorrow...I mean will it ever get here?!

I want to test in the morning so it's my morning pee (yah sorry) and I'm hoping that it'll give me some kind of inclination as to what's happening. I am buying those Dollar Tree tests and even though I know they're good to use I wonder if it's just not as sensitive to pick up whatever that formula if you will is haha

Can you tell I need to research. It's so funny because for the past three months I've had no issue with going and buying a name brand like EPT or Clear Blue and now that I'm actually late and would warrant such a thing I'm being stingy and going to the Dollar Tree....that is totally my personality. haha

Mr. B had Jury Duty today. He went for an hour and they recessed the folks because of some issue but they have to call back tonight because they may have to go in tomorrow and then there would be a jury selection tomorrow. So he was done by 10am. Had lunch with me and now he's actually off to the grocery to get a few ingredients for tonight's dinner and gasp! He's actually going to put it in the crock pot and set it!

We are making strides here my friends.

I had a Philly cheese steak and I officially need a nap.

Anyways last night I was so freaking tired. I told Mr. B no turning on the TV tonight because I need sleep. Well he made fun of my "Yankee accent" which really pissed me off. We have a rule where we don't say F you or F off...I told him I'd rather him say that to me then make fun of my accent because that's making fun of who I am and my family and I don't do that to his family. Well apparently he got his undies in a bunch because he didn't come to bed. He slept in the guest bedroom which honestly was awesome! I got the big bed all to myself, NO SNORING, but I still knew he was home so I felt safe. Now granted I wouldn't like for this to happen all of the time but for him to sleep in the other room once in a while would be fantastic...(because usually at least once a week when he's home I have to because of his snoring).

I still didn't want to get up this morning. Maybe that's due to me being super tired because I have a beh beh in my belly...but we don't know that and it could just be me watching Roseanne and the Golden Girls too much late at night.

Any who I guess I should try and find something to do at work until my meeting later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment