Friday, August 14, 2009

So it's final....

I'm running a half marathon with my friend Monie...well that's what I'll call her on here since I don't use anyones real names.

We're just chatting away (she lives in my old town which is about an hour and 20 minutes away) it's a shame because we met here at work after I already moved and then the new center opened in NOLA so she transferred or else we'd do a lot together.

But she had been working out and then kind of tapered off but she's back to it and I said you know now that I know (well 98% know) that I'm not pregnant I need to rev up and get in shape...no more excuses.

And she mentioned a marathon and they happen to have one in Baton Rouge on December 5th. We decided we could run a few minutes and then walk a few which I think is great. I need a buddy to push me and with knowing that I have to have some endurance I need to work out and look forward to my goal.

However December 5th is the SEC Championship game haha luckily that's at night.

I can't be like this anymore! And when I get stuck on something and get my mind made up I do it. I had been coasting and not worrying too much about my body but you know what I won't have an excuse to be chubby so why not do it.

So yahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment