Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More then I thought...

Well Mr. B in law met with the doctor and it seems like everything should be ok...I say that quietly because I have my doubts. They did put him on some new stuff to help out.

Apparently when he had his stroke a couple of years ago they thought it was a minor stroke but in actuality it was a major one and the neurologist was surprised at how well his movements and functions are being he had a major one.

Mr. and Mrs. B in laws will be at our house tonight for dinner and to stay so maybe we'll get more info out of them then.

I have my gym orientation at 5:30 today (I had no clue the in laws were coming until last night) so I won't get to even work out today after all the orientation crap.

I just don't even want to meet with this guy...I just want to go work out for cripes sake...why is that so hard?!

And when I get there I'm going to tell him he has a 1/2 hour and then I have to go and if he tries to pull some BS about it taking longer I'll say listen I'm within my 3 days I'll cancel and go somewhere else because I don't have time to listen to you spit out about protein shakes, and bars, and eating 6 pieces of boiled chicken everyday.

Geez let me get exercising again and then we'll work on that.

Anyways I just don't have patience...this is the type of thing that would lower my confidence and I'd end up not going and I don't want that to happen so damn just let me work out.

Anyways we have finally decided that the women's fantasy draft will be this Saturday which I'm extremely happy about. That way we're only putting Mr. Parle into the kennel just one night and next weekend we'll head to L-Town and we can bring him and then I can go to New Orleans and take lots of great pictures weeeee.....

I haven't really been able to use my camera at all and it's driving me absolutely mad! I can only take so many pictures of clouds in my backyard haha.

Well I wanted to say thanks to Jinny for posting a great video about pregnancy...sort of the trials and tribulations of trying, getting pregnant, losing, or those that are so fortunate to get the gift and throw it away. I'm showing Mr. B tonight because even though he gets it I don't think he quite gets what it will mean to me...and I just think this will really give him that understanding.

Well one of my good friends Auntie Goofy told me that her husband is a go for coming and visiting us!!!!! We'll do the whole Bourbon thing and then do an LSU game...although depending on when they can get here we may have to forgo the LSU game and just watch it down there (Away Game only I mean) haha

I've already done mapped out all of the games we could get extra tickets for, and the airfare before naming their price haha I'm such a goof but I'm really excited.

I mean I've gone to having no visitors (except folks who live close by) to having Auntie Katie and Kellie and having my grandparents all coming to visit in a span of a month later on this fall!

And then to add to that would just be too cool for school...yes I just said that and no don't judge me because I know you're a dork deep down when no one's watching...I just show it is all!

I honestly can't believe that August is almost over. I mean just the other day I was counting down er...dreading my 25th bday and now it's already been 3 weeks since.

One of my sisters turns 19 on Friday. I can't believe she's so grown up either. Although our relationship is pretty much non-existent at this point...all due to her not me. Her mother would pull her in and out of our lives but my father never fought for her.

When she was about 16 we re-connected via Myspace and would talk then she wouldn't and then we would.

I even sent her an 18th bday card and said we'd pay for 1/2 of her airfare to come visit as part as her gift. I barely got a thank you for the card (and it was a really mushy one).

It just frustrates me because don't tell me you really want to have a relationship with me and then don't because now you're an adult and nobodies stopping you.

She changes jobs and ideas so much...I don't even know if she's in cosmetology school anymore...she's a lot like my father in that sense...always scattered brained, always looking to be taken care of, always irresponsible. Her mother spoils her because that's all she has since she focused to much on her children's lives.

I don't know...I just don't like when someone gets emotional with me and then it doesn't mean anything...I am a very emotional person and I know I do wear my heart on my sleeve more so then others but I mean everything I say and I follow through with it...don't offer false promises and feelings...it's stupid.

I really didn't expect to go off on a tangent like that haha but I guess those were feelings I was having and as I've already stated I say them...so deal.

This is going to be one of those really long posts where you readers are like "ok just freaking end this thing already"...if you haven't given up on it yet.

So I will leave for the day....unless something pisses me off and then I'll be back.

Thanks for listening.!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome for the video! It's good to have other things that totally get what and how you're feeling to show other people. Hopefully Mr. B gets it. I told Fred to watch it, but I'm not sure if he did or not.

    Are you going to try and meet/call with your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will again attempt it for her birthday (she's in Iowa and I'm in Louisiana so we can't see eachother) and I'll see how she reacts.

    I had Mr. B watch it with me last night and I tried to keep the tears from rolling down haha....afterwards he said that he knew that's the way I felt but the video just made it so much more real and that it was a what word did he use...moving video I think and for him the big burly man that was cute.

    ReplyDelete