Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Law's

Oh by the way my In Law' wanted me to open our xmas presents because it'll be screwy when it comes around.

Well they got us a Sony Camcorder! I was shocked. They got one while in Montana because they don't have any taxes and they bought theirs open itemed. But they decided to get us and Uncle Ben one too!!!! How cool

So we started talking and looking into other places and I found a great resort in Cozumel for only like 1800 with airfare the week before Xmas. I think that's what we should do.

I think we should go somewhere the week before because it will be so much cheaper!

And since Xmas is on a Friday I'll probably just take Xmas Eve off or do a half day.

I got the feeling though that Mr. B in law doesn't want to go somewhere too far away in case something happens because he kept saying well is there anywhere in the states you'd like to go...which I'm completely fine with that!

They will get the results back on Monday of the rest of the stuff and see how that goes.

But we also found out that Papa's cancer is back. It's small but he was only in remission for 2 months so that's not good. I think the chemo won't be as invasive this time around but still.

Please think of him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your papa :(

    we went to Cozumel for our honeymoon. It was fantastic! I think my pics are still up on facebook (we stayed at the allegro Cozumel - one of the occidental all inclusive resorts).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh thanks for the info ma'am!

    Oh and Happy Birthday to Fred! :)

    ReplyDelete