Thursday, August 27, 2009

Da Gym

Ok so I went and right away he starts talking to me about nutrition. He has the 25 25 6 plan which is 25 g of Protein, 25 g of Carbs, and 6 g of Fat.

He didn't push the protein powders too too much and he said for a regular breakfast bar in the morning unlike the other guy.

I think the owner is more realistic as to what women want and what they'll do then the guy that signed me up.

But he was so incredibly busy that he only spent maybe 10-15 minutes of the 1/2 actually with me.

He showed me 4 machines and did give me some tricks and tips on how to use them. He scheduled my next session with him for Tuesday and then I'll have another one after that which then we'll come up with my "plan if you will".

He wanted me to work out for about 15-20 minutes doing cardio but because he dicked around so long I couldn't because my In Law's were coming in and lucky for me they were late because I had just enough time to run to the grocery and tidy up and then they were there.

But he did say that I can come in and work out before our next session which made me happy because the other guy led me to believe I couldn't.

I'm not going tonight because the pants I wore yesterday I realized had tiny holes all over (you couldn't see if you weren't looking) but since I'll be moving my big ass on the elliptical I figured I better find my other work out pants for tomorrow.

He did say no alcohol and I thought "yah right dude...you obviously don't know me" I'm so not giving that up for football season or my drinks with friends well of course I get pregnant.

And I will try and follow his meal plan but 3.5 oz of any kind of meat and only a 1/2 c of carbs for dinner just probably won't cut it for me. But if I'm working out 3-4 times a week and trying to be healthy I think I'll still lose weight.

My small goal is to get under 170 ~honestly I can't believe I even told anyone that~ I'm only 172 so it's not like I'm way over but still. I want under that. And then once that's achieved I want to lose 10 lbs (including the 3 to get me to 169) so that's 162.

And then my next goal will be to lose 3 lbs to be under 160 at 159.

And the final goal will be 4-9 lbs. Anywhere from 150-155. I honestly don't know what I was when we got married. I would like to think I was 155 but heck maybe I was even skinnier and was in the high 140's. But I think I was about 150. Still had a little room for improvement but I was fitting into my size 8's and that's whats most important to me. I have a pair of size 6's that I'm going to keep around forever but honestly if that doesn't happen that'll be ok.

So ultimately I'd say 20lbs is a good solid goal. Yes would I love to be 145 again absolutely. I remember in my hay day when I was working out a lot I was 142. I could never hit 140 but I look back at pictures and think what a hot mama and I think as I get older and things settle differently 145 would be smokin on my body. But I'm not going to think that far.

A lot of this too is that I don't want to hit the 200 mark when I have a child...as in be pregnant not after hopefully not! I figure I'll be one of those girls who gains like 40+ lbs so if I can get in great shape now I can work out still some while pregnant.

Well that's enough ramblings on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment