Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bookcase/Nightstand

Okay let me just say that they are soooo much bigger then in the picture and I really wish I would've just gone to Target myself and looked because I wouldn't have gotten them.

Don't get me wrong you get a lot for 55 bucks but the room isn't THAT big for a queen bed and two of those on the wall that I wanted it!

So I got one together and had some hiccups but managed to do it all on my own and tonight's will be a breeze now that I know what I'm doing.

I'm thinking that I might have to change the layout of what I wanted and just have one nightstand actually by the bed and the other one on a different wall if I want the window to be open so you can actually really see the curtain.

So last night I took a look at the massive collage picture frame that Mr. B's aunt and uncle got us. It holds 33 pictures. Here's the issue. Only about 16 are 4x6's and about 3 are 5x7's. The rest are either wallet size or get this even smaller!!!!

So last night I go and figure out a plan because I'm OCD and need everything to be matchy matchy and I picked some to be Sepia print and some color. But on Shutterfly if you order a wallet size you get 4 pictures and wallets apparently are really expensive. Sooo I had an issue because I didn't want 4 of all of those tiny damn pictures. So I didn't order the wallets and figured I'd take the memory card into Walgreens and see what I could do because I know my grandma has done it before and I maybe able to print out wallets but with different pictures since I would physically be there.

But at least I can get a massive start on that project. I also ordered pictures to go into this cool frame which will be in the guest room. Then I ordered this great picture of Auntie Sylvia at my wedding and had this cool Damask frame that I got months ago. Then this morning I pull it out and realize it only fits a 3x3...wtf is up with all of these small photos? I mean where do you even get them for crying out loud!!!!

But I think I'll be able to cut it down and if not then I'll find a different picture to put in there and I'll just use a different frame.

Because tonight I'm going to Hobby Lobby to get lamps for the tables and I'm going to get some floating shelves I do believe.

But I don't know about hanging those myself...that scares me. And maybe I can find some more fall decorations and some new Xmas stuff weeeee

Are y'all well the 9 folks that follow bored with this decorating talk..because I'm kind of boring myself but I really don't have anything else going on and I'm excited.

Well last night while I was working out the little girl (who I think is 19ish) who already has a child who's about 2 (and her boyfriend works out there too) was outside because her mom came and they were fighting...I didn't want to just stare but they were pretty heated and that led me to believe that she probably lives at home with her parents still and she probably was asking for money or something...well she came in and I heard her talking to the other girl and she was crying but that damn music was soooo loud.

That's what I don't like about when the owner isn't there because he has these little kids working for him and they act so unprofessional. Holy crap I just realized that I have to start tanning for Mexico this week!!! Today is the only off day of working out hmm crap

I think I still have some tans left at the other tanning place so I better use them up before checking out the gym....kill two birds with one stone the way I see it!

Ok well I do have actual work to do...not enough that will be 2.5 hours long. Oh and my bosses boss just resigned so I'm hoping my boss will apply and get it and then I'll apply for her job and hopefully get it. This would mean at least a 10k raise which I'm sure they would low ball me and give me that but I know the range so I would ask for in the middle and hopefully get it. Well who knows if my boss will apply and get it but that's my shot or another one of her in the different district but still in our Region gets it so I can apply for their job...if someone outside our Region gets it then well we're all screwed. I planted the seed a couple times today so we'll see haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment