Monday, November 9, 2009

Sorry for the Delay

I didn't bring my laptop with me to Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jen's.

I'll recap the weekend after I post this (that way one of these can be considered a post from a few days ago heh)

I did a little shopping on target.com (I luuuurve Target). I really wanted to spruce up our guest bedroom especially before my grandparent's get here for Tday. I actually really want to buy some crown molding for our guest bathroom as well...but just the plastic kind because who will really be able to tell anyways and that would only cost like 50 for that...I think it's worth it however getting Mr. B to believe it might be harder.

But if he goes out of town for the Ole Miss game (it's away) then maybe I would have auntie Mel come up and "surprise" Mr. B on Sunday haha

Ok regardless I wanted to buy more but you know felt bad and all since Mr. B's commission checks are always a surprise like in the Cracker Jack box. Although we're thinking that these next few months will actually be better yipee


So I bought two night stands (which are actually bookcases but you can't tell), a curtain rod, and a curtain haha


I'm going to take out the old crap and put it in our bulging garage where apparently everything goes. I think I need to make a call to the Good Will again.







1-Curtain Rod- 9.99

1-Curtain- 14.99

2-Bookcase- 55.00 (now back off sale for I think 69.99)

I also have little things that I bought months ago in hopes and preparation that I would finally update the room so I'm happy I won't have to buy much but maybe a small wicker basket for each bookcase which I can get at Walmart for cheap.

I'm thinking of bringing in the computer desk since it will now match the night stands. I gave up on the bed in a bag that I wanted because it was a little over 100 and then I'd have to for sure get black furniture. I really did want black but the espresso still is nice and I can the taller bookcase for the room later on and then it matched the desk.

And I began to think where would I put the desk when/once we get pregnant because the only option was the laundry room but I was afraid Parle would pea on some wires or something but now with not getting bigger furniture we have plenty of room and then the guests of course could have easier access to the computer.

So yah Mr. B has no idea that I'm doing this because I knew he'd gripe about it and he just so happens to be going out of town this week when all of the stuff is supposed to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment