Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Friends...

DC AKA Auntie Katie and Aunt Kellie came to visit. We started off in NOLA which is at the bottom of this because I can never figure out why when I post pictures it always goes to the top ugh. They had the better pictures by far but I can't get on Facebook at work to steal them and post so mine will have to do.


DC trying Woody's Cigar...looks good here but check out the next one.
Yah not so good haha

DC and Uncle Kevin


Auntie Kellie wearing my broken glasses haha



Best Costume Ever! DC did a beer bong from his shower.


Me and DC so cute...DC's for life!


We're pro's!


DC and Auntie Kellie eating Beignets


The deliciousness of Cafe Du Monde



Monique with her drink at Pat O's


Us...yah towards the end of the night
It was such a wonderful trip and wish they could've stayed longer. I wish they would move to the big LA after college!






























No comments:

Post a Comment