Monday, November 23, 2009

Saturday's Post

First off I had a fantastic time with Auntie Mel!!!! I'm glad that it was just her...we drank, and ate, and drank, and ate, and drank some more.

I don't even want to talk about the horrible LSU game because honestly that's just not worthy of my words right now le sigh....

But some drama did happen Saturday night and of course it wasn't our drama (as if heh). It was with Uncle Winnie and Auntie Ash...I will post later because honestly it's a big ol mess of a mess and I don't have the patience to deal with it.

We tried out the new Mexican restaurant that is literally 1.5 miles from my house. The food was great but the margaritas sucked. We tried Midori and it was soooo salty that we sent it back. We got mango and it was still salty..I think it was the shitty waitress because she was making them and took forever to bring them back or help us or anything.

I will go back for the food and just get a beer next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment