Friday, November 13, 2009

Grrr...

This post will actually be for yesterday because I will be updating tonight.
So I check the status of my curtain yesterday at work and success!!!! It was delivered.

I get home and nothing...I'm like seriously? There's noway someone stole this because we have this alcove by our door and it's hard to tell unless it's a big box which this wouldn't be and the two previous days nobody stole anything.

So I looked it up and it sure says delivered and a Elain signed for it...I thought well maybe that was the driver.

So I call USP and the automated thing says Elain signed for it at like 140 Del Orleans which is totally not my address haha

So I talk to a lady and she puts me to her supervisor. He says it was a two way system yada yada yada....basically UPS did the first part and then they hand it off to the USPS...stupid postal workers.

Theres no way you would get our addresses mixed up and she lives like 10-15 minutes from my house!!! And her name is Elain and mine is Nicole umm ok

Elain knew damn well that wasn't her package but signed for it and common sense would say even if she didn't look at it right away she would've walked into her house saw the name and ran outside and caught the mailman to give it back...or here's something how about mapquest and deliver my package biznatch!

So I call Target and the lady was like "do you know this Elain" I'm like ummm no if I did I would call her up and ask for it back duh.

So they credited me back the curtain which is cool because that included shipping and now I'll just go to Target myself and get one and save the 3.50

But I'm peeved because that curtain will really help make the room and I wanted it done in case Mr. B got home first and he could see my "vision" haha

I still need to hang the two floating shelves but he can help me with that and I need to get a chair from like the antique village or craigslist and redo it.

But it looks so much more grown up weeee...

Well I think I'll be safe since they were North of Atlanta and head to drive back all today and I think he has to go to the office first in order to get his truck.

But I have to work out and then run to the grocery so hopefully I can get it up before he gets home. I'm sure he's not going to be thrilled at first but maybe with me doing some cleaning last night he'll forgive me haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment