Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday oh how I love thee!!!!

I worked out...I'm so proud of myself because the week before with Auntie DC and Auntie Kellie coming in I didn't get to work out at all even down in NOLA.

So I figured last week I would be lucky to get 2 workouts in due to getting back into the swing of things. I intended to go on Tuesday but this darn bronchial crap was still too much so I went Wed, and Thurs, and talked myself into Friday.
I am loving the new daylight savings thing because now it's dark and people aren't motivated to work out haha so nobody is in there which I love.

Then we just relaxed and watched tv and I slept in (well more then a normal home game)

We then headed up to Lafayette to see Uncle Kevin and Auntie Jen. They were having sort of a housewarming/LSU party.

We ate a lot of great food and drank a lot and watched LSU play. I think it was rigged and Bama shouldn't have won. Clearly that interception was real and it's funny how the reviewer went to Bama...and how the ref's are based out of Birmingham ummm how could that be?

But our ranking actually got better!!!! We're 8th in the AP poll and we were 9th before the game.
But heck we've only lost to the #1 and #3 teams so I think that is pretty darn good.

I love Iowa but I'm glad they lost so the fans will be knocked down a bit...they really shouldn't have been ranked as well as they were because the quality of teams weren't that great.

Yesterday we just lounged around and I was able to nap. I put Loaded Baked Potato soup in the crock pot and let it do it's thing.

The Saints played which it was definitely a lot harder then I think they anticipated but we're 8-0 baby! WHO DAT....WHO DAT....WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS WHO DAT!!!!

I'm really proud of those guys...it's awesome!

Well Mr. B got a call from his mom saying Papa's house is filthy...the new wife doesn't do shit and he has cancer and he's doing radiation so he can't clean it up. She brought all her filthy animals in and doesn't clean up after them so now the sisters are going to go and clean it out and do flea bombs...she said it could get ugly.

I don't know if she'll really come or not but we've offered for her to stay at our house which would be nice while Mike's gone. But geez she should be getting here today or tomorrow if she does so we'll see.

I can't believe the weekend went by so fast...geez we need to win the lottery so we can just stay home haha

No comments:

Post a Comment