Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Do List

okay...so I just wrote out my to do list for tonight and this is all my fault ok...Mr. B for one doesn't clean the house much and that's whatever I've gotten over that but when he's gone I like to just relax and not worry about anything until I'm like "shit he's going to be like so you didn't do anything while I was gone"....and yes I did put together a nightstand on Tuesday night but that's about it...last night I did much more but I have a shit ton to do and I have this much to do because I have to prepare for my grandparents arrival in less then 2 weeks...since football season my house has been neglected and they will want a tour and we're going to tell them to shower in our shower since it'll be easier stepping in and out.

So without further adieu

Finish hanging brackets
Hang new curtain
Wash bedding
Make bed
Move bed
Hang two thingies I got at HL
Hang another painting
put pictures in this cute little desk picture holder thingy
pledge
put away shirts and books from old dresser
decorate nightstands
vacuum everything
sweep living room floor
murphy said floor
light candles for good smellies
clean guest shower
clean guest toilet
make futon bed
clean all of the kitchen
clean out fridge for garbage day tomorrow
clean out pantry for garbage day tomorrow
tidy up our bathroom
tidy up our room
clean our toilet
clean our shower
clean cobwebs (yes I have them in very inconveniently placed areas)

Did you see how I gave up capitalizing the beginning of each task and making up words umm yah..

3 letters

FML
oh and I have to work out before all of this

No comments:

Post a Comment