Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Z..z...z...uuuuuuummmmmm

ba!!!

Yep that's Zumba. I'm so excited that I saw a sign for it the other day while driving to work. I called earlier and got nothing and got worried but just called back and got someone!

It's at a dance studio I think mainly for younger kids but they are introducing this to adults.

They have two classes
Mondays-6:30-7:30
and
Thursdays-7:30-8:30

I will of course be doing the Mondays....that's already an hour later then I am normally used to. So I'll basically be going home to try and get some kind of dinner together for Mr. B and then leaving right after that. I won't eat beforehand because I know that this gets crazy intense.

So now I'll be doing Zumba on Monday's and then working out 3 other times during the week and the day that I don't work out I'll be doing weights at home weeeeee!

I don't have much longer before Mexico and I know that 10 more pounds is probably not going to happen so my goal is 5 more lbs and just to be toned...that's really what I want. I want to b e able to take pictures of me in a bikini and not cringe.

And not to mention that we'll be talking about baby making seriously and we better be doing it starting January 1st and I would really like to be in the 150's by the time I get pregnant. So that means that I have about 10ish-12ish lbs to go. But I'll have the rest of December to make that happen and I will work out while on vacation since we'll be doing a lot of relaxing and not much of anything...just the way I like it.

I talk to my MIL (mother in law) last night and she's not going to come and clean the house...apparently Papa is taking her off as executor and putting her dip shit of a sister on there...I don't know why these people think it means they pick how much money people get....all you're doing is making sure people get what's supposed to be given to them via the will. I think the dip shit and the new wife are in cahoots together and have a bigger plan.

But MIL doesn't even care. She just wants to get the pieces from her mother's grandma out of there. Even the uncle called and said the dip shit has been going in there and taking stuff which doesn't surprise me at all. So my MIL and her other sister will get that stuff and flea bomb it and separate between the two. I think the other sister has about had it with them as well.

MIL did say she called and left a message for dip shit that wasn't nice and she told Papa he was making a mistake...but like I told my MIL they took out 50k on the house for who knows why and it would be better if he did take her off of the will for the house that way she won't have to worry about having to fix it up to sell it and try and get a profit after they owe the 50 extra k on it. I say give it to the nasty new wife and dip shit and let them deal with it.

They're all not very close anyways except for MIL and the other sister which obviously won't change anyways.

I just looked at saw my nightstands are out for delivery whoooo...which is perfect since Mr. B went off to GA today and won't be home until Friday. I'll put together the nightstands tonight and take out the old shiter and move the bed in the new place in anticipation for the rod and curtain....which now that I think about it I might need another panel but we'll see.

I went to Lowe's today and bought a sleigh bell thing it's a bunch of bells on a leather strap...it goes on a door. It soooo reminds me of the one my GG has which will be nice to have that homey feeling. I also bought a fake tree for 15 bucks...yep you read that right. It's 6ft tall and it's one of those taller but skinnier ones but I think that will be perfect.

I plan on getting a tiny like 3ft'er to decorate with all of our odds and ends ornaments and the skinny tree will be for only the one color theme I have.

I'm also thinking of buying another little tree and decorating it in LSU hehe.

I hate that Tday and Xmas are so close together because I feel like I just get up my Tday stuff and then I start getting my Xmas stuff up.

I started placing pictures in my order bin on Shutterfly for my big ass picture collage frame that Mr. B's aunt and uncle got us for our wedding. I think it holds something like 50 pictures haha so most of them will be pictures that I took of really cool acrhitecture and just a few thrown in of family....I'm going to do a mixture of I think color (with a soft focus on it) and sepia.

So this week begins Project cleaning for my grandparents arrival!!!!

Unfortunately not one room can be done and ready tonight haha but the guest room will be ready by Thursday night and that means the Office should be fairly close too.

I can then just close the doors on those two rooms so Parle doesn't get in there...then the morning they're coming I can go in for a quick wipe down and candle burning.

I think they'll end up taking showers in our bathroom since they won't have to lift their legs very high which means extra cleaning in there.

So that means cleaning the shower this week, next week, and the week they come. Which if you know me I hate hate HATE bathrooms!!!

And then there's the organizing of the pantry which I have thrown away a lot of stuff and will do so more this Thursday for trash night and then there's the cleaning out of the fridge. I can't wait to get rid of a lot of this beer for our last tailgate together!!!!

Ahh so much to do so freaking little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment