Monday, November 16, 2009

Curtain Update

On Friday when I got home guess what was at my door?
Apparently Elain felt bad and decided to drop it off haha

I had gone to Target to buy new cheaper curtains so I'll be returning them and I guess I got my favorite curtain for free! Hey I deserve it with all of the stress.

In the meantime Mr. B came in through the garage and saw the bedroom furniture and asked if I had bought new...I said well sort of I redecorated.

He was not happy whatsoever...however he was impressed that I moved that stuff all on my own without scuffing up the floors.

Eventually he calmed down and thought it looked "ok" because you know he couldn't actually say he liked it after all of that.

So I took some teaser pics that I'll post tonight since this is I think my Saturday post...and then I'll post for Sunday with the pics and today's post will be the LSU game pics haha

Trying to keep up is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment