Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Elllll SSSSSSSS UUUUUUU

All of these pictures are backwards...I hate how when you upload pictures it does it at the top instead of the bottom and then this happens.

None the less this was my last LSU home game/tailgate since I'll be staying home with my grandparents for the Arkansas game. Mr. B will be going le sigh....


One of the most beautiful places in the world...
Number 7 seems to ring true with me

Charlie...he's a good man. He's upset because someone stole the bottle of booze but it was ok because I stole his cousins and topped off our drinks haha


Us at the beginning of the game...it got worse from here




Poor Lucky she hurt her ankle while doing the Roger Rabbit with Mr. B which I will post later.



The group...well part of the group






Mr. B in all of his glory





Mr. B is making love to the camera haha









The best Crawfish Etouffee I've ever eaten.






The making of the best Crawfish Etouffee




No comments:

Post a Comment