Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yipeee

Not only am I caught up (17th post for the month) but Auntie Mel just told me that she will be coming up this weekend to hang out with me since Mr. B is going down to where we used to live.

I personally hate sleeping at the house alone so that's great but it will also be so much more fun having someone to watch the LSU game with and to drink with me while I clean haha

Plus it's auntie Mel!!!! I've missed her...it seems like forever since she came up for the LSU game!

I really should've been doing more today haha but I did two loads of laundry so I think that's a big step!

And there's no point in cleaning the bathrooms until closer since we'll be using them.

Good news is I got Goodwill to make the trip up here from NOLA even though normally he doesn't come until Thursday whooo

Plus I found a walker for my grandpa....it only took 18 places but I did it.

I also called the tanning place and even though she couldn't find my card she did find Mr. B's from before our wedding. He has 7 left so she's going to transfer them to me whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment