Thursday, November 19, 2009

To Be Honest...

I didn't have anything exciting going on yesterday to post to actually post on the day instead of the day after haha...I suck

and nothing exciting going on today to post about today's either.

What I do know is today is going so slow and I've hit the proverbial brick wall. I mean like an hour ago and I was running full force ahead and BAM! Knocked my happy ass back a notch.

I have no motivation to work out at all today. Granted I did work out on Monday and yesterday but I really wanted to get in 4 solid days.

I'd also have to go to my car to get my work out gear...boy I can talk anyone out of doing anything haha

Now I will be working out tomorrow so that is 3 at the gym and I'm thinking of popping in my Biggest Loser dvd while cooking dinner.

That dvd does some push up stuff too so that would be good for me since I've neglected that recently.

I weighed myself this morning and it said 168.8 (I'm not getting excited because morning weight is always lighter and sometimes I fluctuate a little) so I will not say that I'm now in the 168's yet...and the ticker I have I think I have it set on 170 so I should change that to 169 but I like to see it stay the same for a few days before changing.

I know it's unrealistic to think that I can drop 8-9 more pounds before Mexico. I mean it's like 23 days away. Granted I will be working out next Mon, Tues, and Wed but then I'll be eating non stop for 5 days haha

Then the work outs have to be 4 up until Mexico and I'm also going to work out there.

So that would be like 2.5 lbs every week and we all know that most likely won't happen. But if I could get to 165 before we go that would be nice mixed with me tanning so I'll appear smaller then I am haha

I just want the bathing suit to not fit so snug that it looks like I have love handles in my suit ok...ok

Well I have to save room for more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment