Monday, July 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 4

Day 4 is 10 songs everyone should listen to.

1. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison- because all of us brown eyed girls know most songs are always about the blue eyed beauties so I PPH (purple puffy heart) this song

2. Time of Your Life by Green Day- This one probably is more sentimental to me but it was a song that got a group of us who went to Europe together 10 years ago (wow I feel old) through the long days and really matured us. I alwasy get teary eyed listening to it.

3. I Hope You Dance by LeAnn Womack- I know it's cheesy but come on it's a great song...very inspirational

4. Don't Stop Believin by Journey- Classic...no need for any other description

5. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson- Iconic

6. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice- Because more often then not people are always taking themselves so seriously and sometimes you just gotta have fun

7. Fools Rush In by Elvis Presley- Ok need I say more?!

8. The Butt Thing by Horace Trahan- I know most of you won't know this but it's a cajun thing and it's the song that everyone gets going to 2 steppin at events down here...I just love it!

9. WHO DAT?! by Saints Fans- haha just that chant can bring 20k people who normally wouldn't get along together in a split second...I love them, this city, and everything it stands for

10. Get Down On It by Kool and the Gang- Ok this song is so popular in Europe right now...I love how they LOVE old 70's/80's American music haha. But this song means something special to my aunt and I and just really made the visit that much more worth while last year. Everytime we each hear this song we have to text eachother and if we're riding together it's a must play haha...besides whenever you heart his song you can't help but start to do a little dance

No comments:

Post a Comment