Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy

Sorry for being MIA but after getting back and finding the time to update on the drama post haha I had to scurry to do all the laundry and I had to head to Austin on Monday all week to help train the girl that does my job here.

So I won't be back until Friday evening and we may have company (I knew I should've washed the sheets that I pulled off the bed this weekend) but it's my BIL who would be helping Mr. B move the tv and table out of Ava's nursery.

But I need that done to clean the carpets and touch up the paint so hey it needs to get done.

Especially because the following weekend Auntie Mel is coming and we're going to meet up with Auntie Shannon to plan the Louisiana shower. And then we have our hospital tour....geez it's getting serious now folks! haha

On a side note my back has been in pain for the past week and it's seriously at monumental proportions.

I have never gone to the chiro because I'm afraid because I'm really really considering going to one who specializes in pregnancies because I know I need an adjustment....a massage just won't do.

le sigh

oh well it'll be worth it!

I'm off to try and get some sleep since I have such early mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment