Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 25

How far along? 25 Weeks

How big is baby? About 13.5 inches in length and weighs 1 and half pounds. (My child already weighed in at 1.5 lbs last week per the U/S haha so she is probably a little plumper this week

Weight gain/loss? Ok I almost shit myself ok...no lie. At my 5 month I was up 7lbs and at 6 month I was up a total of like 19lbs but I went to a different doctor on a different scale. I have a serious hard time believing that I gained 12lbs in a month. Yes my belly is far bigger and the babe did some serious gaining and I'm sure everything else did too but even Mr. B agrees that I haven't really gained weight in my legs or arms so belly and boobs don't make up 12lbs in a month. So I'm going to pay close attention when I go in for my 7 month at my normal doctors scale because I don't think it's that high.

Maternity clothes? some and then just the dresses. I won some khaki capri's and a cute maternity shirt on Ebay and need to find another shirt or two to win

Stretchies? just on the boobs boooooo

Sleep? getting worse. If I'm not up going to the bathroom literally 3 times in the middle of the night I'm constantly flipping from left to right and have 3 pillows trying to help me

Best moment this week? Getting to another week and Uncle Ben coming to get the rest of the stuff out of Ava's room!

Movement? seriously I think my girl may end up being a boxer! She is hitting/kicking/punching all over all the time. And she really dislikes it when I move from right to left on my side at night haha

Food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary but soda which really sucks

Food aversions/foods that make me sick? nothing really whoot

Gender? GIRL!!!!!

Labor signs? none..I have been having a little tightness but honestly I don't know if it's Braxton Hicks or not.

Birth Prep? We had our hospital tour last week and I'm so excited about the location we have picked! I'm going to start my pre-natal yoga this week as well

An outer-innie? both

What I miss? sleeping, and honestly drinking

What I am looking forward to? Getting to do the little things in Ava's room this weekend and in about 2 weeks putting together her furniture!

Milestones? Viability Day was a great day but this week is just one step closer to her being able to really survive with no long term side effects

New things this week? Ava is moving so much but last night I had my first lucid dream of the birth and what she looked like. And honestly after I was having it and had her she woke me up at 3:30 kicking the shit out of me which she's never up at 3:30...odd!

Weekly Wisdom? Honestly I really haven't gotten any but I'm starting to get tons of folks asking me when I'm due

Emotions? Last week in check...this past week out of freaking check! Ugh it was a bad week but I think Mr. B and I have finally figured out how to handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment