Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 8

What is Romance to me?

hmm anytime where Mr. B and I actually have real alone time to talk whether that be walking through a mall, or at a dinner, or at home cooking. It just seems like we're always so busy that we never just get to talk.

When we're out in public and Mr. B grabs my hand or kisses my forehead (I always melt with that one)

When Mr. B does something around the house or runs to the store for me.

When Mr. B and I go on vacation alone and just have our own time.

Even though this maybe strange when Mr. B has my back in a situation even if it may make his family or friends mad because we're a unit.

When Mr. B and I share wine, eat prosciutto and fresh mozzarella haha

I'm sure theres more but even though most of these things aren't super romantic like in the movies this is what I love

No comments:

Post a Comment